In his blog, we thought to take you for an exciting ride of our food trucking business. No, we are not going to talk money this time. What we will be talking about is something that is tasteful to your buds. A first bite of the sandwiches made the best food truck catering is one of the authentic and easily made.
Yes, we have been preparing classic melt grilled sandwich and it topples every other preparation in the new food truck catering store.
So what it takes to make this delicious grilled cheese sandwich? To make this special sandwich the food truck catering can guide you at every step –
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of salsa sauce
- 2 green onion chopped
- 8 slices of the sourdough bread
- one and a half pound of deli sliced turkey
- 4 tablespoons of jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons of butter
How they prepare?
If you are into some food truck catering service and order a delicious Turkey Melt, they will prepare it in most distinguished manner.
How to make the sandwich ready just like those served in the food truck catering services –
Those food truck catering services mix the mayonnaise, salsa, and green onions in a small bowl. Then this seasoned mayonnaise is spread on every slice of the bread.
Then you need to layer the turkey and cheese on four of the slices and then you need to top the remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Now how to prepare the melt just like those served in the food truck catering services –
- You need to melt two tablespoons of butter in one large skillet/pan over a medium to low flame.
- You need to fry the sandwiches in butter until it gets lightly toasted
- You need to add the remaining butter to the skillet and then turn over the sandwiches
- Now you need to cook until the cheese completely melts and the bread turn golden brown in color
So prepare this delicious cuisine at your home or visit some nearby food truck catering in LA to spice up your tongue.